R U N W A Y Gibraltar 2013

I was invited as part of my new project BDV Management to participate in this years Runway. This time held in Gibraltar instead of Malta. Part of this collaboration with Shideh from Runway was to represent two of my photographers, Daniel Murga and Jaqueline Vanek and myself. Runway also invited Barcelona based designer Gori de Palma to show his latest collection. I was to liase with him before and during the trip.

For the past months, the three of us have been choosing and editing four pieces each to show different views on fashion. Daniel Murga with his Runway Shadows, photographs taken during the lastest 080. Jaqueline Vanek has a unique vision in fashion and exhibited a series called Vicarious Redemption and myself a series called Backstage Secrets. 

As for logistic reasons I was unable to bring my camara, these are a series of photos from our journey and adventure with my phone. 


The journey started very early in the morning, 6am where Gori and myself flu to Malaga and then were                   driven to Gibraltar. 


Preparing the photos at the hotel room


Gori finally saw some tipical monkeys



I´m very happy with this portrait of Gori. Ive been photographing him for many years, and I think this is the best.


Models Marthese and Orsika backstage


Backstage before the fisrt show on


New designers from Gibraltar


New designers from Gibraltar


Beautiful Nawie and Branko from FashionClash were the jurys


Backstage Gori de Palma


Gibraltar Rock


Backstage Gori de Palma


Backstage Gori de Palma


Backstage Gori de Palma


Flying back to Bcn


                                                                    Flying back to Bcn


Dani Murgas work


Jaqueline Vanek works


Bianca de Vilars work


Fittings for William Wilde


Hotel The Rock



View from the Hotel The Rock

I want to thank the organisation and everyone involved. It was a pleasure to be part of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment